Friday, October 1, 2010

A mix of pictures.

{Prepare yourself for some randomness, just warning ya.}

When I got home from work yesterday, the sky looked crazy – deep dark grey clouds over a bright blue sunny sky. I never rained though.

IMG_3390

Last night after eating some dinner with the hubs, I headed to cheer on the Wittenberg University volleyball team & drop off the flash drive with Paco’s family picture session. Snapped a few more while I was there…

 IMG_3400

IMG_3432

I pretty much never brag {I’m a hard critic of myself}, but see those banners? Yeah, I played from 2004 – 2007, and started 2005-2007. Pretty darn sweet. :)

IMG_3409

All I could think about was how much I miss being in these huddles. Volleyball’s such a great sport.

IMG_3421

Then Eugene & I actually had time to sit together {not grading papers and working on the laptops} & watch Grey’s Anatomy.  {It was lovely!} But the pup got jealous & climbed up on the couch and sat down between us. No lie, he did this all on his own with zero encouragement from us.

IMG_3391

He seriously thinks he’s a lap dog {sorry for the blurriness}.

IMG_3395

Oh, and to continue the theme of randomness, here’s another picture. It was chilly this morning, and the sky was a crisp blue, making a perfect backdrop for the huge flag outside the building where I work.

IMG_3443

And doesn’t this make you hungry? It’s part of a candy buffet at one of the weddings I’m working this weekend. I absolutely L>O>V>E candy corn. {Until I eat an entire package and have a stomach ache for the rest of the day…always happens.}

 IMG_3455

Oh, and I like this pic…

IMG_3461

…picked up some acorns on my lunch walk with the pup. Such pretty autumnal {that’s probably my dad’s favorite word} colors.

So I hope you successfully made it through my randomness today. This weekend’s going to be nuts, but there’ll plenty to blog about on Monday!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...