Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Fall family session pictures.

Time for the second {and final} round of Sunday’s family photo session. Looking at these cute little girls makes me miss my niece so much! I definitely need to book a flight to see her pretty face soon.

Oh, and thanks for the positive feedback – I’m trilled that so many people are sharing that they like the pictures!

IMG_3086c

IMG_3132b 

IMG_3102b

IMG_3134b

 IMG_3081c

IMG_3135b

IMG_3068c

IMG_3164c 

IMG_3182d

IMG_3176b

IMG_3094c

IMG_3049b 

I also want to wish my Dad a very happy birthday today {even though I doubt he reads my blog.} Dad, I hope your birthday is filled with countless wondrous things! You’re a tough man who finds such a balance of true kindness and generosity. I’m so thankful for your love & wisdom. Happy birthday, Dad.

signature3

3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful shots! Especially love the one of big sis planting a kiss on baby sis. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just adore this sweet session~!!! the pic you linked up to sweet shot tuesday is precious to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your SWEET Shot!!! Absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...