Thursday, October 28, 2010

Engagement session group two.

After work yesterday, I squeezed in a short one-hour volleyball lesson with a local twelve-year-old. She has a big tryout coming up this weekend, so she wanted some help with her net-play and diving/collapse digs. I’m really good at forgetting how much I miss volleyball until I get back in a gym. I wish I had time or the flexibility to coach a team, but because of my work with events on the weekend, it just isn’t an option. Volleyball’s such a great sport & the longer I go without being around it, the more I appreciate it’s impact on my life.

Okay, now, onto the last round of Smat’s engagement pics. I’ll add a little more color commentary for these, just for a bit of spice. ;)

This picture below is in front of Myers Hall at Wittenberg. I explained the legend of the horse ghost & this building in an earlier post here…perfect for the Halloween season, ha!

clip_image011

Seriously, how cute are they! Smat should like this one because she’s actually taller than Travis, for once! :)

clip_image007

I love how his blue eyes pop in this one.

clip_image013

Travis proposed to Smat on this seal. She had to convince him that it was okay to stand on it for the pic because it’s super bad luck for a student to stand on it {he’s not a student, but we still get nervous to step on it!}

clip_image009

Showing off the new bling…

clip_image017

I love that the outline of their heads kind of make a heart shape in this pic…

clip_image019

Maybe this is newspaper engagement announcement worthy?

clip_image015

And my favorite from this group. I love the leaves, ivy, soft sunshine, stairway…

clip_image005

So, what do ya think – like ‘em?

signature3

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em! I'm partial to the one in front of Meyers. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...