Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Setting up for gettin’ hitched.

Like I mentioned on Monday, I had the pleasure of taking pictures of my college teammate {she was the setter & I was a middle hitter, hints the poor pun in the post title.} It was a pretty quick session and lots of beautiful Fall colors, but also lots of bright noontime sunshine to work around. Here’s to hoping Smat like ‘em!

{The first two are my favs.}

IMG_4943b

IMG_5006b

IMG_4778c

IMG_5002d

IMG_4787d

IMG_4837b

IMG_4887b

IMG_4946b

IMG_4842d

Another round of these tomorrow & then I’m done for a bit with the photo session posts. We made it safely through a bad wind/thunder storm yesterday. Eugene had to take his class for cover in the basement, but thankfully no tornados came our way. I got completely drenched taking the pup out during the torrential downpour…and he was too confused by all the wind to even do his business! Go figure.

I’m looking forward to the end of October. It’s been a crazy month with eleven events at work & long hours, but November is way slower for work…I actually get to have “normal” Saturdays at home! Plus, November holds a visit to OK to see my sister & my favorite niece, baby Cate; a visit from my sister to OH; and my favorite holiday: Thanksgiving! Such perfect provision in 2010, an overwhelming amount of blessings, loads of daily wondrous things, {so much} to be thankful for this year!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...