Friday, October 15, 2010

Pink, orange, purple, yellow & best offer form.

God is the best color coordinator. Seriously, He is such the perfect artist. I had to take my camera outside yesterday when I saw the pink cast to the sunset. Gorgeous.

IMG_4143

IMG_4132

IMG_4131

IMG_4133

IMG_4129

So we got an email informing us that the bank that’s selling the house received more than one offer & is now asking all parties to submit a “best and highest offer” form. Lovely. It’s quite annoying, pretty much the bank trying to play us to get top dollar. For all we know, our offer could have already been the best. {Argh!} Well, we gave ‘em our number just a bit ago & prayed that we’re being wise. Guess we’ll see what happens from here…probably have to wait til next week to get a response though.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...