Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family photo session group two.

Here’s the last group of pictures from my fun photo shoot this past Friday.

IMG_4601d

IMG_4496c

 IMG_4443b

IMG_4505b

IMG_4554c

IMG_4660b  

IMG_4635d

 IMG_4653b

I love the collage below, but you’ll have to click on it to see it bigger to get the full effect. {So fun!}

IMG_4575b-horz

And my favorite shot from today’s group {besides the collage} is definitely the hands on the baby pic…

IMG_4515b

Tomorrow I’ll post first group of my teammate’s engagement photo session.

Our small group discussion on the second chapter of Crazy Love went well. Eugene & I led the discussion with questions on how we can tangibly live our lives cognoscente of the fact that they are but a vapor. We also talked about Chan’s point that worry and stress “reek of arrogance.” This struck me hard because I’m a born worrier. This morning on my walk I committed to God the list of things that were worrying me today – gave them up to Him before I started my day. I was surprised to see that just stating those things in a prayer made them seem insignificant {not worthy of worry} & so incredibly small for such a large, all-powerful God. He’s so much bigger than my stress & that’s my wondrous thing for the day.

signature3

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Family! Thanks for sharing this over at Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one! Looks like a daydreamer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first shot - so sweet and innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some real talent - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet family. Their daughter is ADORABLE for sure. Cute as can be : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...