Monday, October 11, 2010

She works hard for her money.

Cue Donna Summer “She Works Hard for the Money,” and this becomes my weekend soundtrack {minus the big hair, creepy background men dancers with white gloves, & black and white sequin dress} ;)

Okay, so I’m glad to say that I’ve made it through my crazy weekend alive. {PTL!} I figured out my hours last night on my drive home…I worked 53 hours in four days. Wow.  Yeah, that’s nuts, but at least I made it through and all four events went well for the most part.

I had a few hours on Saturday morning to count for my weekend, so Eugene & I slept in, and then we enjoyed a French toast breakfast.

IMG_3772

IMG_3776

Oh, and I also enjoyed looking at my fresh flower arrangement on my dining room table that I was given at the ACS event on Thursday as a thank-you for my help with their event. {Lovely dahlia – reminds me of my wedding bouquet.}

IMG_3778

And then I headed to Urbana for wedding reception number one…

IMG_3791

IMG_3783

IMG_3823

Then I stayed late to tear down, clean up, & reset for Sunday morning. And back at it first in Springfield for a 10.10.10 wedding reception on Sunday…

IMG_3910

IMG_3878

IMG_3884

Then once I got everything all set in Springfield, I rushed back to Urbana for the second 10.10.10 reception occurring at the same time…

IMG_3949

IMG_3923

IMG_3959 

I’m thankful for the prayers my friends have been offering up for me to get through this weekend of work-overload. It was definitely God’s doing that I made it through the 53 hours.

So, all that work leaves a pretty boring post for the blog this weekend, but here’s to hoping next weekend allows for a little more me-time!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...