Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And the house search continues.

We’re still {after probably about six months of searching & viewing house about every week} looking for the right house. This weekend, we found one place that is peaking our interest.

image

It would probably fall under the “fixer-upper” category, so it makes it a risk since we’re no experts in knowing how to budget for things like ceiling repair, new roof, etc.  I’m not a risk taker.

I hate risks.

I like knowing the plan of attach, the timeline, the expected outcome & the full run-down of how we’ll get there. {Guess that’s why I’m an event coordinator.} So needless to say, this scares me. But we can’t let fear be our deciding factor, because if that were the case, I’d never make any decision about anything!

We’re praying hard, trying to do as much research we can, crunching numbers, and praying hard some more. Ugh, pray for wisdom & guidance for us because it’s such a complicated process we’re facing. Plus, you never know if you’ll even have an offer accepted once you pass through all the hoops needed. {If we even get to the submitting an offer part!}

IMG_4102

I had a limited amount of time left once we got home, and I wanted to make some type of dessert for my devotions tonight with Eugene’s basketball team. I {attempted} to make a pear spice cake, but because I was short on time, I didn’t follow the steps in recipe at all. So we’ll see how it tastes. I’ll make the girls take the first bite! :)

My wondrous things are the absolutely beautiful, vibrant, bright colors of the leaves. They seem to have changed and popped in color overnight.

image

And my other wondrous thing is that my little niece is finally sleeping more. A big Beth Moore “You know somebody wants to say, Glory! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!” to the sleep that my sister’s able to get after seven long months of waking up every hour and a half!

 signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...