Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicken Quesadillas and a sunset.

While in college, Eugene perfected the art of making chicken quesadillas on the George Foreman grill. Seriously, he’s a pro. So he blessed me with his talent for dinner last night…on the couch with the TV on {which we rarely do}, watching the Phillies pitch a no-hitter to the poor Reds. Not a good outcome to the game, but great food made it a little better.

IMG_3672

I didn’t really take pictures of the steps because it’s such a simple meal, I didn’t think it was blog-worthy because I don’t really need any help remembering how to make it. But heck, why not.

Chicken Quesadillas

Chicken breast
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Flour tortilla shells
Sour cream, salsa, any other toppings you want

About as basic as it gets – grill the chicken on the George Foreman, let it cool a bit, then dice it up. Fill half a tortilla with chicken & cheese, fold it over, slap it on the grill like so…

IMG_3676

Let ‘em sit until it has nice brown lines & the cheese is melted. Walah! You got yourself a meal.

   IMG_3677

Add your sour cream, salsa, whatever floats your boat & enjoy. {PS you can always add peppers or onions inside with the chicken, but since the hubs doesn’t like veggies, we stick with the two ingredient style.}

I took the pup out for a walk right as the sun was setting last night. Pretty, pretty.

IMG_3681

IMG_3685

IMG_3688

IMG_3691

IMG_3696

Say a quick prayer for me…huge event tonight for work {385 people!} starting in about an hour. :/

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...