Friday, August 6, 2010

Swimming with Myrtle.

I took a half day off yesterday, and we met Eugene’s mom and sisters to go swimming for a few hours.

IMG_1309c

Eugene & Rita raced…

IMG_1295

Eugene just barely squeaked out a win & Heidi was a great finish line.

IMG_1297

Eugene spent some quality time with Myrtle while we were there...

IMG_1299

I’m pretty darn thankful to have these pretty girls as my sistas.

IMG_1302b

When we got home, Eugene & I finally did a whirlwind sweep over the condo and it looks so much better. No random shoes in every room {my bad}, no spare change on every shelf/counter/table/rug, no more piles of clothes waiting to be hung in the closet. It is such a good feeling when the place is clean and picked up…I just don’t really enjoy doing the work on a daily basis! I wish I enjoyed cleaning like some people, but it’s not my thing. I’ll do it weekly, but it’s just not worth my time to do it daily!  Our place is a place we live in, and I’m okay if it looks like it!

Tonight’s a rehearsal again for a wedding I’m coordinating at my church. I’m hoping this one goes as well as the last.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...