Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Slow cooker pork tenderloin.

I made a pork tenderloin lunch this Sunday for Eugene, my friend Britney, and me. I’ve used a very similar recipe for beef in the crock pot, and it turned out just as well. It’s also pretty healthy {bonus.}

IMG_2239

Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker

1 2lb. pork tenderloin
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1 cup of water
1/2 cup white wine
3 tbs minced garlic {or some garlic powder}
salt & pepper
Italian Seasoning
Carrots
Celery
Broccoli

IMG_2230

After trimming the fat off the the pork, I rubbed in the Italian Seasoning into the pork tenderloin.

IMG_2231

Place the pork in the crock pot, surround it with your veggies, and empty the onion soup packet on everything.

IMG_2232

Add your water & wine. Then cover & cook {I did mine for 4 hours on high & it worked out well…very tender.}

IMG_2233

Eugene then sliced it up while I transferred the au jus & veggies into a serving dish. Place the sliced meat back into the juice.

IMG_2234

I served it with mashed potatoes & green beans – delish.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...