Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rita’s first senior picture session.

After work yesterday, we headed to my parents’ place to meet up with Eugene’s sister, Rita. A while back, Rita asked me if I would take some pictures of her so she could use them as her senior pictures. I agreed, on the condition that if she didn’t like them, she would promise not to feel obligated to use them & she agreed.

IMG_1825e

We took around 300 pictures, and with such a beautiful subject & scenery we got tons of good shots {in my opinion!} There’s way too many pictures to post where Rita looks so beautiful, but I want to share some on the blog to remember. I’m definitely no professional, but I’m hoping she’s happy with how they turned out!
{Sorry there’s gonna be a bunch…I just can’t pick my favorites!}

IMG_2001b


IMG_1845c

IMG_1874b

IMG_1887c

IMG_1824B

 IMG_1906b

IMG_1921b

 IMG_1927b

IMG_1957c

IMG_1935b

IMG_1826b

IMG_1981b

IMG_2006c

IMG_2021b

IMG_2013b

IMG_2028b

See what I mean? She’s gorgeous!  To see more of the set, click here and use the code “Rita” {creative code,  I know}, and then select the “Slideshow” button that’s in the top right corner.

I really enjoyed the hour with her – talking, laughing, squinting, smiling, swallowing bugs, etc. I’m pretty blessed to have married into such an amazing family.


signature3 

 I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...