Thursday, August 19, 2010

More senior pictures of a pretty girl.

So, I just want to post one more set of the pictures from Tuesday. I want to have them saved on the blog so I can look back at them later, when Rita’s all “adult” everything. ;) It’s neat to think that I’ve known Rita since she was eleven…she’s certainly grown into an amazing woman & great friend over the last seven years!

IMG_1953c

The picture below was a joke because I asked her to run her hands through her hair & pose…I actually kind of like the picture though!

IMG_1855b

IMG_1916b

IMG_1961b 

IMG_1867b

IMG_2049b

IMG_1902b

IMG_1865b

IMG_1962b

And I had to include this picture where the pup came running at Rita before a picture. 

IMG_2025

Last night we ate dinner with Libby & Scott and then had dessert with our small group. I made lemon cupcakes since everyone else said they were bringing chocolate dishes.

IMG_2052

IMG_2053

We played an intense game as a group and then called it a night.  And tonight I have a Boy Scouts event to work, but luckily, Eugene’s bartending the event, so we get the evening together.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...