Thursday, December 9, 2010

A mini family photo session.

I realized when I typed the title of the post, it sounds like the family is mini, but really it’s the photo session that’s mini…hope you got that correct! ;)

Eugene’s aunt asked me to stop by last night to take a picture of her family while everyone was in town together for a brief moment. I didn’t have much lighting to work with & it had to be indoors because, well, it was fuh-reezing out plus it was dark by the time they were free for pics. So I did what I could with what I had. {It helped that I had a super cute family as models!}

She didn’t want many pictures, just a group shot in front of the fireplace and maybe a few of her granddaughters if it happened to work out. The low-lighting issue was definitely   a challenge, but hopefully I got at least a couple that they will like enough to save!

IMG_7106d

IMG_7114b

 IMG_7121c

{Oh, and you’ll probably remember little Ava from this photo session earlier this year.}

IMG_7082b

IMG_7136b

IMG_7064b 

IMG_7214b

IMG_7058b

IMG_7203b

IMG_7197b

IMG_7061b

And the grand finale…

IMG_7188c

What a big happy family, about to get even bigger with two babies on the way!

IMG_7184d

Merry Christmas to the Wade family – I hope you enjoy your pictures!

signature3

1 comment:

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...