Friday, December 17, 2010

One sore, sad pup.

We had to take the pup to the vet yesterday after work because he was still in a ton of pain around his shoulder/neck area. The poor guy had x-rays, a few shots, and some pain meds. It’s super stressful to me because I get so worried about him plus, we’re going on a short vacation so we had to decide whether to board him with our vet or our friends. It makes me sick to see him in pain & it’s so hard to know where would be best for him to stay.{Seriously, what am I going to do some day when I’m a mom & have human kids to worry about!?}

IMG_6785

So he’s going to have a fun-filled week with his new pals {pictured here yesterday.} And hopefully he’s not too much of a bother to our friends & his pup pals will let him rest for a couple days! :)

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...