Monday, December 6, 2010

Filled to the brim.

This weekend was chock full o’ events. It started with a Friday night event at work – a local business’ Christmas party. The party went well & all seemed to have a good time. Aren’t the decorations I labored over pretty? :)

IMG_6744

IMG_6747

You finally get to see the “after” shot of my green nemesis.

IMG_6745 

I worked late till the end of the party & then had to reset all the tables & chairs or the next party in less than 24 hours. Bright & early Saturday, Eugene & I headed to Cedarville to his girls’ basketball game. They played really well {best all season} & had such a great win! I would have pictures to share, but I dropped my camera before the game started so it was broken for about an hour…thankfully it started working again later {wondrous thing.} Unfortunately, this is the only pic I got that morning!

IMG_6782

From there, we ate some lunch & pretty soon I was off to two more events for work. One was a Shriner’s Christmas party & the other was a wedding reception at my other banquet center.

IMG_6881

Here’s extra big tree #2 I put up – I had help for this one though.

IMG_6834 

I love ornaments with the white lights. The wedding reception went really well & the mother of the bride thanked me with a nice tip! She was so appreciative for all my help. It was nice to get such great thanks since usually my clients are so busy & overwhelmed on their big day they rarely think to tell me thank you.

IMG_6841

And Sunday after church, I went to another baby shower for my friend, Libby.

IMG_6904

IMG_6948 

I bought her the cutest little infant crocks…

IMG_6970

What a pretty momma!

IMG_6912b

We’ll get to finally meet little Griffin in just a little over a month. :)

{P.S. If ya could, please say a prayer that our house expectations go very well tomorrow afternoon & nothing comes up that we didn’t already expect.}

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...