Thursday, November 11, 2010

A green nemesis.

The 12 foot tall pre-lit Christmas tree, that decided not to work today is now my top nemesis. The gosh darn lights are each individually hooked in to the branch, requiring pliers, force, gloves, & an insane amount of patience to remove.

IMG_5993

This post is way later than usual because I was lucky enough to get to spend 8 hours today removing tiny white lights from a giant tree.

IMG_5992

At least I got to enjoy my favorite coffee…Expressions Mocha from a coffee shop down the road from Witt.

IMG_5989

Good thing I got my wondrous thing in early! Sheesh this day was frustrating! Oh well….on a more serious note – I’m so thankful today and every day for all the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. I’m also thankful for their families who so selflessly support and encourage our soldiers.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...