Monday, July 26, 2010

Exhausted is the best way to put it.

Are you surprised? Another jam-packed weekend for us. I’ve had another really busy day today, so this post will have to convey enough of a message with pictures.

Friday evening, I stayed late for work for a rehearsal at our venue. Left straight from there with Eugene to go to a surprise 50th birthday for his uncle.

IMG_0786

Played corn hole. Lost because I was having a rough time keeping the beanbags on the darn boards. {I take full responsibility for the loss – sorry Eugene!}

IMG_0798

He was surprised…even though we were told not to yell “SURPRISE!” when he walked in the door. {That made it a bit awkward for me as he stared straight at me when he walked in and all I did was smile and say “hi” like a nerd!}

IMG_0895

Saturday, Eugene played in a church golf tournament while the pup and I tried to clean/sit outside a bit. Then, I went back into work for a ceremony & reception – both seemed to go well, thankfully.

IMG_0901

Another family birthday party Sunday after church for Eugene’s little cousin, Owen. He had a fun Toy Story cake made by his Grandma Dottie.

IMG_0909

We went from Owen’s party to my parents’ place to visit with Grandma Goldie who is staying there for the next week. I requested a chicken, rice, mandarin orange salad my mom makes & it was very yummy.

IMG_0913

We took the pup for a swim, as usual.

IMG_0914 

Then we enjoyed the ride home with a pup that smelled like catfish. Mmm.

Another psycho-busy week coming up – small group tonight, rehearsal & dinner Thursday for church {I’m the wedding coordinator at my church}, then a wedding ceremony at church Friday, then two receptions for work on Saturday, and a baby shower for my cousin from Germany on Sunday. Yeah, that’s why I said…

exhausted.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...