Monday, July 5, 2010

A full Fourth weekend.

Our weekend began on Friday celebrating my best friend’s birthday. We’ve been good friends since we started high school & were volleyball “pepper partners.”

 SDC14971

She got some great pregnancy gifts since she’s expecting her first little one in January. This is her showing off her body pillow…we said she needed to wear it on a plane as a neck pillow! I love her {so much} for her  goofiness! {She’s going to shoot me for putting this picture up, but that’s what friends are for!}

SDC14973 

We had pizza, salad, and then cake & ice cream before heading out to a Griffin House concert in the local park.

SDC14975

SDC14978

Here’s a youtube video of one of my favorites from the evening. I love the lyrics! 

Saturday we attended a wedding for one of Jordan’s golf buddies. It was a beautiful day outside to be married.

SDC14987

It was an outdoor ceremony followed by the reception inside the a golf course club house.

SDC14992

Libby’s hubby had to work, so she joined us & I’m so glad she did!

SDC14993

They had a candy bar, ice cream bar, cake, and chocolate covered strawberries, so we were a little high off the sugar!

SDC14998

Oh, and did I mention she’s expecting! Woohoo! {She’s going to be an awesome momma.}

SDC14999b

Then Sunday, we had a good sermon on how when you’ve reached the point where all you have is God, you realize He is all you really need. We spend the afternoon at Eugene’s grandparents place, watching his little cousins play in the water...

SDC15014

…and drive around…

SDC15016

…and enjoy the summer fruit! {Doesn’t the picture below doesn’t scream “Summer”!}

SDC15015

And finally, we took the pup to see fireworks Sunday night.

SDC15018

SDC15019

{Had to get a family portrait.}

SDC15020

We were so impressed with how well Espn behaved despite all the people, kids, and loud noises surrounding him! Yeah puppy!

SDC15037

We decided Cedarville’s Labor Day fireworks are by far the best around here. But it was still nice to see some fireworks for the Fourth.

SDC15041-tile

I praise God for my country, my freedom, my family, my faith.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...