Monday, July 19, 2010

A day date.

Saturday, Eugene & Dillan filled in for me at work as our bar tenders. They did such a great job & I really think they enjoyed it entirely too much! It was a nice, responsible crowd at the wedding, so that always helps the evening to go well, and my evening went so much quicker spending it with my husband. Here’s a picture from the wedding…for once, nothing went wrong, no minor detail, no huge problem {like a 100 year old man breaking his hip on the dance floor like last week!}

IMG_0635

Sunday, we went to church and left a bit early because Eugene’s dad gave us free tickets and a parking pass. It was nice to have a day date with just the two of us – we don’t do that very often.

IMG_0643

IMG_0645

IMG_0647

The sun was beautiful and the temperature was Hot Hot. We’re talking 90s and above. It felt amazing to spend the day outside soaking up the rays…even if I was drenched in sweat. When we finally got some ice water in the 7th inning, it seemed like the best darn iced water that had ever touched my lips. Eugene looked at me and said, “now that’s what I call refreshing!” {You had to hear his tone…I promise, it was funny in person.}

IMG_0651

We stopped for another birthday party on our way home. The birthday girl’s on the right and her cousin, Ava, in the yellow next to her. They both offered me their candy simultaneously. Cuties!

IMG_0665

Speaking of cuties, Eugene fought over who got to wear the princess crown. He can be very aggressive as you can see.

IMG_0658

At the party, I got asked to shoot Ava’s pictures sometime and my sister-in-law also asked if I would do her senior pictures. Guess I’m picking up a side job as a photographer…sounds like fun to me! Hope they don’t mind rookie pictures!

Lastly, on a more serious note, if anyone besides me reads this blog, can you please say a quick pray for Eugene’s aunt Jennifer? She recovered a while ago from breast cancer, but yesterday they found masses in her lungs and pelvis. She and her husband have two little boys, and I’m sure would covet your prayers for her. Prayer is so powerful. {Thank you.}

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...