Friday, July 2, 2010

Ohio is going to have a very special visitor.

I’m already counting down the days until my sister, her husband, and baby Cate enter the buckeye state. I got a text picture this afternoon, and it made me super happy to see. Oh, I can’t wait!

0702101309a

Today’s my great friend’s birthday, so we’re spending time with her eating cake & ice cream and going to a local concert tonight. Tomorrow’s a wedding {not for work though} and then Sunday’s the Fourth of July, so time with Eugene’s grandparents & fam. Busy as always!

I’m thankful for all who sacrifice so much for our country. We truly are blessed not only with the freedom Jesus Christ offers, but with the freedom we’re awarded through the courage of the men and women defending our country. Happy 4th of July!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...