Friday, July 16, 2010

Typical busy Friday.

Again, I was too busy to blog earlier today. Setting up for a wedding at one venue and a reunion at our other. Busy life, but for once I was thankful that I was busy today – took my mind off missing my sister &  baby Cate & Dale. {Can you believe that out of all those pictures, I never got one of Casey & me?!}

IMG_0358

It was such a blessing to have those 10 days with them here in Ohio. Oh it was so wonderful.

IMG_0423b

At least I have plenty of pictures of the beauty to stare at all day! ;) I’m so proud of my sister & her husband. They’re making great parents, and as always, they’re great friends to Eugene & me.

Another wedding to work tomorrow….and so on and so on.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...