Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Take a look at this beauty.

Oh joy, I have a new, big, pretty camera. Canon XSi Kit, meet the blog world.

SDC15047

Although I have no clue  how to use most of the features, I’m in awe of this baby. {Thanks, Dad!}  Seriously though, I’m not ashamed to admit that I even had to look up how to put on the strap in the Instruction Manual! This bad boy’s high tech, that’s for sho.

So here’s some of my first pics with the new {non-crapo} camera – with small editing done. Ah mazing. {Oh, and I think these pictures are too pretty to add a border to, so they don’t match the normal look of the blog, but oh well!}

We took the pup to the pond again because we were expecting vip visitors last night. ;)

 IMG_0004

My parents have a mini grove of fruit trees. This tree had a net over it, but the camera focused on the fruit rather than the net. Just lovely.

IMG_0005

The picture below is probably my favorite of the evening with the camera. I love {so much} how it blurs the background.

IMG_0007

Corn is a way higher than knee high by the forth of July.

IMG_0008

The pup was just a tiny bit excited to swim again!

IMG_0010

Pretty pond. More editing done on this one than the others.

IMG_0012b

Shakin’ off.

IMG_0013

Love this one too.

IMG_0020

Practicing portraits. :)

IMG_0024

Climbing vines on my Mom’s arbor.

IMG_0026

Creek water running.

IMG_0029

Branches sticking out of the brush pile.

IMG_0030

Again, proof of my Mom’s master gardening skills.

IMG_0032

The cat loves to torture my pup. I swear she just grins at him from the inside of the house taunting him.

IMG_0037

And now…the VIP visitors! YEAH – baby Cate is in Ohio! {Can we say WONDROUS THING!?!} How pretty is this little girl.

IMG_0033

Baby Cate and Uncle Eugene finally meet.

  IMG_0040

Spending a little time with Grandpa.

IMG_0041 

And then finally, the pup this morning not wanting to come downstairs. Guess he was still sleepy.

IMG_0053

So whatcha think? Like the camera? I do!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...