Friday, July 9, 2010

A birthday celebration with family.

Although I had a rotten day at work, we really enjoyed our time with both our families to celebrate Eugene’s birthday last  night. We ate tons of food, none of which was very good for ya, but all of which was delicious. Our menu consisted of Papa Murphy’s pizza kindly provided by Eugene’s parents, spinach salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges, walnuts, and poppy seed dressing, then snickerdoodles, monkey bread, and fruit pizza.

IMG_0169

IMG_0183 

Thanks for the fruit pizza, Casey!

IMG_0184

I think my monkey bread recipe is the all-time favorite one I own.

IMG_0194

Baby Cate made her grand appearance to meet everyone.

IMG_0180

Eugene got some of his favorite things for his birthday.

IMG_0196

Heidi got to hold the sleeping beauty.

IMG_0198 

Cate got time with both her favorite aunt-in-laws.

IMG_0190

And Heidi even gave Cate some ADORABLE little Crocs!

IMG_0182  

It was so nice to have everyone all sitting together. We are so blessed by our family.

IMG_0185

Another crazy rough day today at work, but we’re hoping for a relaxing evening together tonight to recoup.

p.s. the recipes for some of the dishes are soon to come…whenever my life settles down!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...