Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunny Sunday.

The weather this weekend was a huge wondrous thing. The sun was shining, the snow melting, and the temperature rising. Winter in Ohio really makes me appreciate Spring and Summer days. Saturday was spent at a Wade wedding shower. A beautiful cake made by Grandma Dottie:



And here are some other shower pics:


Jordan's aunt Keri, her to blonde daughters, Brooke and Karli, and my sister-in-law, Heidi.


Andy & Courtney...the guests of honor.

Grandma Dottie giving great advice {always} - reading the 10 cow wife story.

Sunday was a wonderful day. Beautiful all day. Eugene and I enjoyed church together, then ate lunch at my parents' house, and shopped at Jim's grocery store ;). Then we went on a short run outside together (my wondrous thing), and took Espn to the Reservoir to run around. Then Eugene's brother joined us for dinner - french toast, homefries, and turkey bacon. I also started working on a project for baby niece...to be discussed later!

Here's some pictures from our puppy trip:


                                           
                    
                           
      
                                                 
The paw print of a 4 month old puppy!

                                                 
The sun beaming!

 
xoxo,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...