Thursday, July 7, 2011

Outdoor photo shoot.

Eugene’s aunt asked me to stop by her house yesterday to snap some outdoor photos of her four granddaughters while everyone was in town. I gladly accepted; I’ve missed taking pictures of people! Back around Christmas time, I took some pictures for her {see them here}, I took some maternity/family photos for little Miss Ava’s parents too back in October {see them here & here}. Since then quite a bit has changed…buns in the oven are now beautiful babies! You already got to meet baby Claire at 2 weeks old here.

We got some nice golden sunshine right before the sunset which was a nice little blessing on the photo shoot. Here’s some of my favorites from last night.

Cousins, sisters, & friends already. :)

IMG_3759b

Miss Ava…

IMG_3703b

Baby love…

IMG_3931c

Tummy time…

IMG_3800b

Perfect sunrays…

IMG_3668 

So peaceful…

IMG_3741b

They have so much fun together…

IMG_3872

Beautiful green eyes…

IMG_3684

Holding hands on their own….

IMG_3755c-horz   

Smiles…    

IMG_3788b 

This makes me miss my sister…

IMG_3832b

And isn’t this one of the most content faces ever?

IMG_3891b

More pictures tomorrow, cause I just can’t help but post a ton!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...