Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fort Wayne rehearsal.

I left work around noon on Friday to head to Fort Wayne, Indiana to be with my college volleyball teammates to celebrate the marriage of one of us. It was an easy drive {easy for me…I didn’t drive!}, just under 3 hours until we arrived at our hotel.

IMG_3382

Conveniently, our hotel was situated right next door to a brand new ball park for a local minor league team. Of course, Eugene had to investigate – so we took a walk down to the field right after we arrived.  The park is open all day for visitors to walk around or enjoy a ball park lunch. Very nice!

IMG_3390

We then got prettied up for the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner.

IMG_3395

It was so nice to have a volleyball “fab 5” reunion and catch up with good friends.

IMG_3392  

Dinner was fabulous – pretzel bread, steak, to-die-for desserts & fun friends.

IMG_3413

And it was great to get some time to talk to the bride-to-be and her fiancé some before their big day.

IMG_3415

And the icing on the cake – a road trip with my husband. I love quality car time with my man.

IMG_3407b

He was such a great sport this weekend, being the designated team photographer, being one of the few males in the bunch, sitting through a rehearsal and a wedding, and driving the whole way there & back for me. {I love him.}

More pics from the big wedding day tomorrow.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...