Friday, July 1, 2011

Day lillies.

For a long time {I’m talking weeks}, I had to practice great restraint not to yank out these tall, weed-like leaves from the front of our house. Finally, the weeds turned into buds, and the buds turned into bright orange Day Lillies. Add a morning rain shower into the mix, and you get some gorgeous pictures.

IMG_3065

IMG_3063   

IMG_3064-horz

IMG_3067

IMG_3069

IMG_3068 

The next four days are absolutely nuts for me – 2 rehearsals, 2 weddings, 3 receptions and a road trip. So, if ya don’t hear from me until Wednesday, don’t be surprised.

Hope ya’ll have a lovely weekend & a happy 4th of July. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...