Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You have filled my heart with greater joy.

Yesterday morning, I read {randomly} Psalm 4, and on my way to work I passed a freshly plowed field & thought it was a perfect backdrop for verses 7 & 8. {Click on the image to see it larger.}

greater joy2

We had a nice family dinner yesterday evening to celebrate Dad’s birthday last night. Plus, my sister & brother-in-law booked a flight to come home for Thanksgiving! YEAH! This means I get to see my little niece in a few months. :) And double plus, I booked a flight to go visit Tulsa in November too! YEAH YEAH! {Southwest Airlines is running a great sale. Score!} I cannot wait to hug my sister and hold baby Cate.

Just another reason He has filled my heart with greater joy.

signature3

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Even the best of blessings here on Earth are no match for what awaits us in Heaven! :)

    I'm so happy to have you joining in with us this week and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...