Friday, September 24, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza.

A while back, I made some BBQ Chicken Pizzas for a Friday night with Friends. Well, I’m finally passing on the {so-easy-it’s-almost-dumb} recipe.

We had all the ingredients on hand {except the red onion, but that was a quick pick-up and not a vital ingredient,} plus it’s a pretty inexpensive meal.

IMG_2646

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Grilled BBQ chicken breasts
Large flour tortillas
Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Red onion
BBQ sauce

First, set your oven to preheat to 350 degrees. Next, if you want, slice the tortillas in half. Then spread BBQ sauce all over.

IMG_2639

Next, chop your grilled chicken into small cubes.

IMG_2641

Layer the chicken onto your tortillas.

IMG_2643

Add the cheese & sliced red onion. {I made half with onion and half without to please the picky eaters…aka Eugene.}

IMG_2644

Bake for fifteen minutes, or until the cheese is nice & melty. {Yes, I know that’s not a word.}

IMG_2645

Let it cool a bit before devouring. So easy & so tasty!

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...