Thursday, April 1, 2010

Remembering a friend.

Today’s April Fool’s Day. It’s possibly my least favorite holiday of all. I hate being punked, and I lost a good friend on April 1 my junior year of high school. Daniel Lemaster – I will not forget him or that experience. I trust that God has worked for the good in the midst of the despair and what seems to be unjust. God is just. But we certainly live in a fallen world. Oh how sad our world is, and oh how amazing it will be when “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:4

How lovely and full of hope that Easter is just a few days away. Praise Him that he rose again. My heart literally aches on Good Friday. I feel so much weight that day, thinking of the deep pain Jesus took on because of me. Crushed for me. Days of darkness, hopelessness. Then! Oh then He rose again! So we wait through our darkness knowing that He will come again. He is my only Savior. He is the Ultimate Savior, and I’m so thankful that He ended the darkness. HOPE to you as dark days linger. Trust me, He is bigger than the darkness around you. Wait through the days and He will bring you Easter. He will bring you new life. Glory!

I’m currently working on a project – making some wall decor for my bedroom wall. Details to come.

Oh, and I thought this was funny…this is the stick Espn picked to carry on our walk yesterday!

Unnamed

 I love my pup.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...