Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday weekend.

No baby yet.

I had a nice weekend. My event Friday evening was successful {which is a good thing since it was a vip event.} I worked until 11:30 PM or so, pretty much taking up my Friday.

Saturday, I went grocery shopping {ugh}, and I was treated to lunch with my sista-in-law, Heidi, at Tim Horton’s. She won the roll the cup prize thingy and scored $100 at Tim’s. I can’t believe she’s already going to be 15. Crazy. I’m so thankful I’ve had the privilege of watching her grow and mature. I met her when she was only about 8. Such a blessing to have her for my friend. Saturday evening we were spoiled with my dad’s Stromboli. So amazingly good.

Sunday was my birthday. I really don’t like my birthday. Just seems like a let down. But oh well. Eugene made me breakfast before church & then our usual tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch. We laid in bed for 2 hours in the middle of the afternoon just sleeping and resting. It was so out of character for me, but I loved it.

I went out to eat with the Wade ladies dinner at Mimi’s Cafe. {The women on Eugene’s mom’s side of the family.} It was lovely, and they were so kind to buy my meal!  I’m thankful for the beautiful Godly women they are.

*I have pictures – just no cord to transfer them. I’ll  put them up tomorrow.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...