Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving already! I’m making stuffing today, sweet potatoes tomorrow. I got to hug my sister this morning, see my brother-in-law, hold baby Cate, visit with my parents, & will soon enjoy a dinner with 30-40 people in Eugene’s family {all at one huge table}.

IMG_4121

Thanksgiving is Eugene & my favorite holiday, and I’m so incredibly blessed to have another Thanksgiving to spend with my husband & family.

Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his[a];
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...