Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pretty petals.

I should go back and count how many days I have my wondrous thing as food. Ha, guess God knows how to make me happy…bless my stomach. :) My coworker gave me all these pretty pastel Reese's mini cups. {Happiness.}

IMG_0729

Eugene’s team played the best they have all season yesterday & earned a big win. They’re now just a game away from being first in their conference!

IMG_0748

I like the picture on the left of Eugene’s stopwatch – looks kind of like a vintage pic to me. 

IMG_0730  IMG_0744 

He was really proud of his team. It’s nice when you work so hard to teach players the game, and then you have a day where you actually feel like they might be getting it. :)

IMG_0757

Yesterday when the bright sunshine was just about finished rising for the morning, I snapped these pretty Spring pictures of a tree at my office. I think it’s a Prunus Snow Fountain, but I’m really not sure. Regardless, it has the prettiest small cherry-blossom-ish blooms right now.

IMG_0717 

IMG_0720

IMG_0722

IMG_0718

I love how the early sunshine highlights the tiny veins in each petal. So pretty.

IMG_0724

Seriously, how truly beautiful…

IMG_0727b

I’m hoping that by tomorrow I should finally be ready to share the big reveal picture of our newly painted cabinets with hardware…fingers crossed!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...