Thursday, April 28, 2011

My sister’s birthday.

Today’s my sister’s birthday, so here’s a special shout out to my biggest blog fan & reason I started a blog. Happy birthday, sister! I love you & I’m so thankful you were born. I thank God all the time that He’s given me you as my best friend, role model, and the best big sister.

It’s crazy to remember that that last year at this time, she was in the hospital praying for a safe arrival of her baby girl. And today, she’s blessed to celebrate her big day with a beautiful healthy almost-one-year-old {tomorrow is Cate’s birthday}. God is good.

Here’s a pic of my beautiful sister with me on my wedding day…

4-50345086-0-0-1

Happy birthday, sweet friend! I pray it’s full of happy blessings for you today. I’m sending a virtual hug your way through this blog post. ;)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...