Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It’s late March in Ohio.

IMG_0329

No, my camera lens isn’t dirty. 

That’s snow.

In the last week of March.

In Ohio.

So I guess that makes it normal. Ohio weather’s nuts, and I’ve come to accept that fact. Eugene’s first baseball game as a head varsity coach is tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not still snowing then. Heck, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s 80 & sunny tomorrow!

IMG_0328 

Oh my poor daffodils that are trying their best to survive in this white mess. :/

Yesterday when I got home from work, I received a package in the mail. My cabinet hardware, well half of it anyway, was waiting to be opened. A while ago, I picked some out at Menards that I liked {see this post} but when I went back to purchase them, they’d increased in price to over four bucks. Uh, not gonna work. I found these online, and they look exactly like their more expensive Menard’s version.

IMG_0322

IMG_0325  

They were only $2.16 a pop for the handle pulls and $2.42 for each cup pull plus I got free shipping. {That’s by far the best pricing for the cup pulls that I’ve seen.} The handle pulls look great and are nice & sturdy.

image

The cup pulls haven’t come in yet, so I’ll let ya know at a later date how they turn out.

Last night, Eugene’s parents treated us to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. It was nice to enjoy some time with them & nice to enjoy a dinner out with my husband. When we got back in the car to go home, Eugene & I were sitting in the backseat because his parents drove. Eugene leaned over to give me a peck on the lips & there must have been some crazy static going on because we both were hard-core shocked. We immediately both yelled “OUCH!” because it was such a bad shock. When his parents asked what happened we told them we kissed and got a really bad shock. They joked that their back seat automatically shocks anyone for “necking” in their backseat! {They have two teenage daughters.} We requested that the shocking device please be turned off for married couples in the future. Too funny!

Hmm, does that mean sparks still fly for Eugene & me? Har, har. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...