Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Frosted sunrise.

On my way to work this morning, I was struck with a beautiful sunset that spread smooth like butter over the ground that was already coated with a light frost. It was strikingly pretty, so much so that I turned my car around just before turning into my office and went back to a field I had just driven past to take a couple pictures. The field, fence, and dirt path looked perfectly quiet & calm to me. And while I may not feel even a hint of quiet & calm in my life right now, God uses a cold morning sunrise to give rest to my soul. {Deep breath.}

IMG_9454n

IMG_9450b

IMG_9458b

IMG_9451b

IMG_9459b

IMG_9466b

But I trust in you, Lord;
      I say, “You are my God.”
My times are in your hands…
      Psalm 31:14-15a

signature4

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful morning. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos. You are blessed to have a lovely drive to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of home! I especially like the last frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love those sunflares!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...