Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Under the weather.

I feel like I should file a hit & run report. I want to know where the truck went after it ran over me this week! I’ve caught some terrible bug that’s riddled my body with a fever, cough, sore throat and the worst case of aches I can remember. Unfortunately, I’ve had 3 client meetings and 2 events so I’ve been trying to work through it yesterday morning and today till 10 pm. {Ugh.}

Anyhow, that’s why the post is so late today…we had a memorial luncheon today at work and then tonight I have a evening event too. I did stop for a quick second to take two pics of some frost outside while walking the pup this morning.

IMG_8773b

IMG_8774v

I’m ready for Spring. Baseball season, flowers, sunshine, birthdays, warmer weather, new life, Spring Break {wish I still got one!}, even just the smell of fresh grass.

image

image

image

image

image

Looking at my pictures from past Springs make me smile – wondrous things for the day. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...