Wednesday, May 26, 2010

You dirty dog.

After {what seemed like} weeks of walking Espn in the rain, then taking him to swim in the {disgusting} reservoir water, and then in the creek & pond at my parents’ place, I decided it was high time to give the dirty dog a bath. He’s so cute when he’s sopping wet!

SDC14442Lookin a bit like a sewer rat. {no offense, pup!}

SDC14443
See what I mean…nasty dirt left over from the cleanse.

 SDC14444
Here he is so fresh and so clean clean. He gets so excited after baths. Chased his tale for a good 15 minutes straight before I could snap this picture!

My brother-in-law sent me a text picture of baby Cate, and Oh My Goodness she’s so cute! She already looks so much different than when I was there. Beautiful as ever.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...