Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not the way we planned.

Sad to say, we finally got an answer on the job front. And it’s a no. I’m so proud of Eugene and his dedication, his heart, his passion and kindness for his students and players. He deserves the job, and I am in no way disappointed in him – quite the opposite, I am filled with love and respect for who he is and how hard he has worked.

So, we’re being plowed in a different direction. Confusing and disheartening, but I know God is the ultimate provider. He will take care of us. He will place us on the path that’s in His perfect plan.

Baby Cate sent me some words of affirmation yesterday. I love her so much. And I love her mommy & daddy too.

0512101746a-1

Oh I miss them terribly.

It’s a hard day, but life is precious, and God is good. I’m leaning on that.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...