Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fresh peonies.

I have a beautiful fresh picked bouquet of peonies on my desk.  {In a lovely Ikea drinking glass!}

SDC14338

Oh they smell so lovely! 

SDC14339

It’s still raining {outside my window and in life too!}. This whole week is forecasted for rain. But maybe next week will be sunny and bright. :)

Last night, Eugene & I went to Applebee’s – he met his friend from Cedarville, and I met with the young Witt volleyball team. It was nice to reminisce…oh how I miss those volleyball days! I also had to laugh at how quickly they devoured their appetizers. We’re talking ravaging for the last crumb, eating the leftover spinach dip with a spoon because the chips were gone, getting giddy about a leftover “free-for-all” stack of fries! You workout hard, you eat hard. That should be part of the Witt volleyball motto! Tiger pride in every way!

Oh, and here’s my verse of the week, in case you’re interested:

"For the glory of your name, O Lord, preserve my life. Because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress." Psalm 143:11

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...