Monday, May 10, 2010

Beat.

I’m pretty much feeling everything catching up with me today. I slept some this weekend, but I’m still – well – exhausted. Exhausted mentally, physically, and by far emotionally!

I made it back from Oklahoma on Thursday night at midnight, and the worked Friday at 8 am until 5, and then worked Shawnee High School Prom on Saturday from 4:30 until midnight. Sunday was our usual holiday, filled with driving from one family’s house to another to another. I’m so thankful for family close by, but it’s pretty tiring making it to all the arrangements. Mother’s day was nice. We gave my Mom a picture album filled with baby Cate pictures. :) She of coursed loved it.

And now we’re back to another work week. Still no news on the job front {adding to the emotional exhaustion}. I just wish we would hear already. My patience is terrible. {And so is my attitude, to be honest!}

I miss my sister {best friend} and my niece. I wish I could be there to help them both. And hug them both.

SDC14188b

But God is good, and I know I need to work on being content in every situation.

“I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:12-13

Amazing grace. How I need His amazing grace.

signature3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...