Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bring on the baseball!

Wow, I've definitely been hit by the baseball bug thanks to my husband. I used to hate baseball - thought it was so boring! But now, I love going to games, sitting outside in the sun {hopefully it's sunny}, watching my friends {it used to be watching my boyfriend, which was even better} hit singles and make double plays. I love the relaxed-ness of the game. Seriously, what other sport is so easy to play with a mouthful of sunflower seeds bulging your cheek out! 


One of my favorite things about going to baseball games - besides soaking up sunshine on the skin - is eating snacks while watching. Pretzels, muffins, twizzlers, you name it...always tastes better outside with baseball!

We took Espn with us to the AIA park for is first real public appearance. He did so stinking well! He sat, wagged his tail, took a few walks, and obeyed! Go figure! He especially loved it when the players' water and ice jug was emptied after the game. {He really likes ice!}


Eugene and I also treated ourselves {mainly for him} to Papa John's pizza because we had a 50% off coupon. And he got a free 2 Liter of Mt. Dew...oh snap he was pumped! :) Time outside with the pup + pizza & seeing Eugene so happy with the free Mt. Dew + LOST = wondrous things!

xoxo,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...