Monday, August 1, 2011

The S hook.

I picked an “S” hook up from Hobby Lobby a long time ago on clearance for $1.60. Similar to the chargers, I didn’t have a plan for the hook, but for I figured it wouldn’t be too hard to find a spot for it.

Well, spot found.

IMG_4381

IMG_4382

I took down a towel bar back when I painted the pink tile white. So since then, we’ve really missed having a place to hang our towels so they’re within reach after showering.

Problem solved.

IMG_4399

I like the simple white S next to my DIY ruffled curtains.

IMG_4395

And it’s not a huge spot, so the smaller hook works much better than a long towel bar.

IMG_4397

IMG_4393

Nice solution for just a buck sixty. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...