Monday, August 15, 2011

Clydesdales.

My new job is located at a historical outdoor museum, so I’m experiencing all new types of events now. For example, we had the Budweiser Clydesdales on display this entire week. I happened to catch them bright and early one morning when their trainers were just starting to take them on a walk before the crowds came to admire the huge horses. I snapped a few picture to share…

IMG_4738

IMG_4726

IMG_4729

IMG_4730

IMG_4733

IMG_4731

IMG_4741

IMG_4734

IMG_4744

I love morning the morning sun. Hope ya’ll have a happy Monday. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...