Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chipper.

I’m so busy with my new job, so this is going to be a short & sweet {well, probably just short} post. But I have big news to share very soon about our kitchen floor.

I promised I’d keep you updated on how well my spray painted sink held up. You’ve asked. I’m answering. Just yesterday, I noticed the first chips.

IMG_4618

Bad pic, but you can see on the drain the gold’s making its way back into my life.

IMG_4619

I’m happy to say that the drain is the only place that’s chipped so far. But I painted the thing way back in February, and we’ve been rough on the poor guy. I’ve been happy with the way the faucet & handles have held up – they aren’t chipping {yet}, and they’re easy to wipe down too.

Well, that was an exciting Wednesday update, huh. :/

I’m swamped with my new job, and it’s really difficult to find time to blog because I’m spending much more time driving to & from work. With that said, I may be cutting back on my blog posts, or maybe moving some posts to weekends. {Sad.} But oh well. I work with what I’ve got – so it’ll be fine.

Hope ya’ll have a nice mid week day!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...