Thursday, August 11, 2011

The desires of your heart.

I just absolutely love it when I hear a sermon, read a devotional, or find a scripture that’s just perfect for what I’m going through at that time. This Sunday, I asked one of our Pastor’s wife before church about something and in her explanation, she referenced Psalm 37:3-4. Not 15 minutes later, I walked into the sanctuary at church, picked up a weekly bulletin only to find that the sermon for that day was based on two verses: Psalm 37:3-4. It was one of those moments where God might as well have hit me over the head with it. {I love those moments.} The message was wonderful.

I’ve been memorizing & reciting those two verses since I got home from church on Sunday. I don’t want to forget them, or how God provided them to me at this specific point in my life. So here it is, safe keeping on my good ol’ blog. Along with some pictures I took early Saturday morning when the dew was fresh on the grass, and some of the beautiful clouds I noticed last night while Eugene & I were hanging out with our friends, Scott & Libby.

IMG_4666

IMG_4656

IMG_4711

IMG_4648

IMG_4650

“Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy His faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:3-4

IMG_4715

IMG_4662

IMG_4660

IMG_4653

Trust. Do good. Dwell. Enjoy. Delight. Receive.

How perfect.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...