Friday, June 4, 2010

Nothing planned.

I do so much planning for work…detail after detail, but I seem to be unable to plan anything for myself. No Friday night plans in our household. And, for that matter, no life plans! {just kidding…we have plans, just not sure how we’re going to accomplish them!}

I know I’ll be working at least 7 hours, probably 8 or 9 tomorrow, so no need to plan any Saturday festivities, but we’ll see if we do anything tonight. Probably won’t.

We looked at house again last night. Probably the last time we’ll look until Eugene gets a job. We actually really liked two or three of them, which is encouraging, but discouraging because we don’t want to put an offer in until we know he has a job lined up. We are really praying {as we have been} for that job offer to come soon. Oh what a blessing that would be!

I’ve been listening to this song a lot lately. It reminds me of one of the things I love about my husband. He always tells me that everything is going to be okay. And the only reason it even makes a difference is that I know he really believes it. It’ll be alright.

Happy Friday, friends.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...