Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chicken Marinade with the grill master hubby.

I used this recipe for the visit I had with my good friend from high school. I made the marinade, and Eugene grilled the chicken, and it turned out to be very delicious. Not overpowering, but still enough flavor where I didn’t feel the need to have a dipping sauce for the chicken {like the usual BBQ.}

I found the recipe here: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Fabulous-Chicken-Marinade-for-BBQ-66941 and I added some things I had on hand {paprika & chili & garlic sea salt.} I also adjusted the quantities because I was only doing 4 chicken breasts.

Ingredients
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • ground chili and garlic sea salt
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup cider vinegar
  • 4 tablespoons bell seasoning or Chesapeake Old Bay Seasoning {I just used the whole pack shown below}
  • 2 spoonfuls of garlic
  • ground pepper
  • paprika
  • 4 boneless chicken breasts

SDC14753SDC14754

It’s as simple as combining all the ingredients.

SDC14755

Then mixing/blending well using a whisk or blender.

SDC14756

Then cover your chicken with them {or flip them regularly if they’re not fully covered} and let ‘em sit overnight in the fridge.

SDC14757 

Then let your man get his grill on & cook ‘em slowly over low heat.

SDC14762

Take it from here…

SDC14763

…to here. YUM!

SDC14764

I think I’ll make these again. Delish & easy, plus no weird ingredients that require a separate trip to the grocery.

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...