Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy birthday to my very adult sista-in-law!

Yesterday evening, we went over to Eugene’s family’s place again, but this time to celebrate a different birthday.

SDC14866

My sister-in-law turns 18 today! I have known her since she was only twelve years old, and it has been such a joy to watch her mature and grow into the beautiful, kind, caring woman that she is today. She is {by far} one of the most generous people I know. So, happy birthday to my great friend Rita, whom just happens to be my sister too! I’m so proud of you and so thankful that God blessed me with you as my family & friend. :)

 SDC14867

As always, Eugene’s grandma made the birthday cake…what a pretty summer cake!

SDC14868

We enjoyed the sunset outside on the fabulous deck {shout out to Ron for that one!}

SDC14870-vert

Eugene pitched to his #1 baseball fan, Cam. That boy can hit a wiffle ball!

SDC14875

I asked the birthday girl to pose for a second with me. And then I think Heidi felt a bit left out {what do you think?!} ;)

SDC14876

So we grouped together for a sisters pic {minus one in Tulsa.}

SDC14877

Oh, and side note…that shirt is my $3 Walmart bargain I mentioned a while back & I got compliments from literally everyone - score! {Good thing I bought it in three different colors – bahaha!}

signature3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...